About Pamela May


My name is Pamela and I am a full-time freelance writer with over 10 years of experience in making the world a more readable place.

If you are seeking a writer that is honest, reliable and affordable, I may just be the writer you are looking for. 

What Unique Qualities Do I Have To Offer?

As a writer with an obsession for knowledge, and a desire to share information with the world, I've added the title of know-it-all-in-training to my list of expertise. That being said, I may specialize in high quality web content, ghostwriting, blogging and print media on a variety of topics, but I will never accept a job offer if I don't feel I can deliver a quality article that is 100% of my best work.

Why Should You Choose Me?
I know how important unique, well-written content is for the success of any website. Which is the reason I created In A Pickle PLR; offering high quality PLR content at affordable rates.

Be it blog post content, copy created for Squidoo lenses or web articles, all of my articles are SEO friendly, with well-planned keyword placement and 100% original content. My copy is fresh, polished, and concise, while focusing on speaking TO your reader not AT them. 

What Experience Can I Share?
I am presently working with affiliate marketers, bloggers and website owners covering a large range of topics. From content creation, relationships and health care to business practices, travel and electronics - I've covered it all. 

In addition to having years of experience crafting multiple types of content, I can provide you with a quality of work that is second to none.


No comments:

Post a Comment