3 Great Reasons You Should Trust Me To Provide Your Content Needs

My writing services have been created from my desire to provide web content that is not only affordable but also high quality. 

 
3 Great Reasons You Should Trust Me To Provide Your Content Needs

  • Cheap Content – In Price Alone!
    Every one of my writing services have been created with affordability in mind, but do not let the prices fool you. This is well-written, original web content with exclusive rights and the same satisfaction guarantee that I always offer.

  • Exclusive Rights License
    An exclusive rights license means you have complete ownership of the content you purchase from me. Add your name to it, sell it, use it as is, compile it into a report, break it up, tear it down…other than put MY name on it, you can use it however you please.
     

  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    As always, if you aren’t happy with your content I will do whatever I can to make it right or *refund your money immediately - no questions asked. 
* At which point, all rights to the content license will then revert back to me.
Image courtesy of stockimages / freedigitalphotos.net

As a freelance writer there is nothing I hate more than seeing the same web content over and over. Let alone how horribly (re)written it is as well. But I know that time does not always permit web masters to maintain a constant flow of unique content, interesting articles and relevant copy. That's where I come in.

I am thrilled to provide you with content that I know can help you along your own path of creating unique, useful websites, info-products and blog posts. I promise you high quality content that you can depend on anytime.

All of the content that I provide is created with your best interests in mind. My articles, blog posts and website copy all originates from my own pen - they are never stolen, spun or scraped. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment